Thursday, April 18, 2013

Birth of a Blog



After many conversations with my sister and much encouragement on her behalf, I have decided to start blogging, for real this time.  I have always had a love for writing and hope that it can be translated onto this blog for you viewing pleasure, or at least hers.

A dear friend of mine and I have a running joke about "Next Summer" and so the title of this blog was given, in support of all the things that are bound to come into place...next summer.

ABOUT ME:
I am a mother of two boys, Big Dreamer and Mr. Independent, and stepmom to The Science Guy.  I am married to The Hub for what seems like most my life now, and have a few pets, Dori the cat, as well as Nascar and Nemo's Dad, both fish.  Since Mr. Independent was born I have become a stay-at-home mom, whatever that means, and am still finding my way around the role.

To my family and friends: I love you all so very much and would not be loved by so many if you weren't all very loving, forgiving, and patient people.  You all mean an incredible worth to me and I will forever be in your debt.

and so it begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment