Thursday, May 16, 2013

Downgrade to Upgrade



Some of you may already know but I'm downgrading my cell phone to hopefully upgrade the wallet.  Doing this will make it a bit more inconvenient to post pics and such so I will not be blogging each individual day of my 30 challenge.  Because I will be using a camera not on a phone and will not have the capability to instantly upload I will continue the blog but as for the challenge, after today's entry, I will recap it at its completion.

The workouts are going well.  My calves are still aching from day one. Ouch!

Day 2 nature walk was with Big Dreamer.  He rode his bike while we looked at plants and such.  He is very proud to be on two wheels now instead of four.












I'm not too sad about my soda goal except at night when I'm craving that sweet sip but it will get easier.

My happy thought was a moment I had with Big Dreamer discussing colors and how amazing the world is.



Prayers continue to pour out as I search for strength to overcome my weaknesses.

I reposted a funny picture someone sent me so I think that counts for posting positivity.

My summary photo for the day was the sky before the storm.  It seemed to sum up my day.



My simple routine continues although I will be doing more deep cleaning this weekend.

I was able to call a friend of mine and tell her thank you for all her support.

The journaling was short and sweet but I still took pen to paper and wrote something down.

They are having a "Meet the Master's" event at Big Dreamer's school tonight to show off the kids' art so I need to cut this short but stayed tuned.  I will be back to the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment